IN CHILDHOOD, LEARNING COMES NATURALLY...
At Move Build Play, we are committed to a simple, nurturing philosophy.
- Provide children the time, space and play to develop their fullest potential
- Provide opportunities for all activities to be child-initiated and child-led, with adults acting only as facilitators
- Cultivate children’s on-going relationship with their natural surroundings, to one another, and to themselves
- Provide opportunities to work collaboratively to create, problem solve, support one another, dream of a bigger and better world
- Facilitate children’s risk-taking, made as safe as is reasonably possible
- Improve the overall health and wellbeing of our children
- Develop respect for the natural world and also respect for its dangers
- Stimulate children’s innate curiosity by being in the outdoors
- Laying the foundation for children to become caring stewards of the natural world
Michelle Brown began offering outdoor play experiences in South Florida in 2013. She has an ardent desire for getting kids outside and believes that the lack of unstructured, outdoor play is one of the biggest concerns with our youth today.
Michelle is committed to offering innovative quality programming that contributes to her camper’s intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth.