WE ARE CLOSELY MONITORING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES OF MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, THE AMERICAN CAMP ASSOCIATION AND THE CDC REGARDING COVID-19.
MOVE BUILD PLAY LLC WILL ADHERE TO A SMALLER 8-CAMPER/GROUP CAPACITY IN KEEPING WITH CDC GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS.IF A CHILD OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAS HAD SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WHO DOES, PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING THIS IMMEDIATELY VIA EMAIL OR PHONE TO MOVE BUILD PLAY LLC.
Drop Off & Pick Up Protocols:
- Only ONE parent can accompany the Camper during arrival and pick up.
- Parent MUST be wearing a mask.
- Parents and Campers must affirm they are in good health and have not been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as detailed by the CDC.
- Each child’s temperature will be taken via an infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to attend programming. Temperatures will be recorded on our COVID-19 Liability Release.
- Parent MUST sign our COVID-19 Liability Release in person in order for the child to participate.
Each Camper MUST:
- All Campers MUST have their own masks.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times during the duration of our programming.
- All Campers must maintain physical distancing of at least 6 ft.
- Camper will be instructed to wash hands thoroughly upon arrival and frequently as instructed during the duration of our programming.
Camper Expectations during the COVID-19 crisis:
- All Campers must come ready to follow basic instructions and respect all safety regulations put in place by Move Build Play. Failure to do so, will result in the child being picked up early.
NO REFUNDS in the case of an early pick up due to inability to follow basic instructions and safety guidelines.
Implemented Health and Safety Measures for all Move Build Play Staff:
- All staff will be required to wear masks during the entirety of programming.
- Our staff’s health will be monitored frequently.
- Staff will clean and disinfect high-touch areas such as doorknobs and faucets every thirty minutes during programming.
- Staff will clean and disinfect all equipment/supplies used every thirty minutes during programming.
- Staff is expected to wash their hands immediately upon arrival and frequently as directed during the duration of our program.
- Staff is required to affirm they are in good health and have not been in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as detailed by the CDC.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our Children Safe and Healthy!